88E 25.0% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Hi Chillaxed, Very happy to help if you would like to run it as...

1. 110 Posts.
    Hi Chillaxed,

Very happy to help if you would like to run it as a 88e Long Term Investors Group event. We have 50 to 100 Aussie Investors on our email list so we could certainly help publicise it for you.

We organised a pub gathering at the beginning of the month at "The Globe" in the financial "City" of London and handed out a set of "Aims and Objectives" for the Group. We had everyone's names printed on 88e badges so that everyone would recognise fellow investors. So I could email you all these sort of things. It was a great success, some got back to their hotels at 4am! Since then the number of investors getting in contact has snow balled! 440 members now, worldwide! Its spectacular.

At our next London meeting, now in early September, we are hoping for about 100 new and existing Investors to meet with Dave Wall and Paul Basinski at a conference centre for an afternoon, so lots of time for many to talk to Dave and Paul in a relatively quiet environment.

I am very keen that we should video the whole event and post it on our 88e Long Term Investors Group website for all to see. Perhaps in a suitable environment you could do the same.

Its your 88e Long Term Investors Group, so if we can help, we will.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QGGKZQB

Good luck,
    Tim
    join us: [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $46.48K 23.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
474 1305395133 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 30175897 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.