TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Melbourne Conference - Summary

1. 1,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Guys, just got back and unfortunately the audio failed on my phone.

Good news is I've lots of notes so will be able to feedback the important bits:

Room - about 50 people, from talking to them they seemed mainly to be retail investors however had deep pockets (not that you would know this by looking at them though!). Most had not heard of LWP, but were interested. There were quire a few suits who sat on the side / up the back who didn't seem to be part of the group but left with Ziggy afterwards.

1 - Met up with Ziggy before it started for a good chat - and it was lucky I did because he had a meeting with Hallmark afterwards (who were at the presentation) and couldn't stay around to chat.

2 - Hallmark are apparently down this week for a few days to discuss the JV regarding the LSP!! and I was able to extract info that their might be a few other things on the table in this area to come out in the next few months. Very bullish about Hallmark.

3 - Ziggy has been doing 100 hour weeks recently, partly because of the recent battery stuff, and partly because of the LSP deals they're working though at the moment.

4 - Ziggy also appeared to be a bit unwell (probably due to the long hours?) and as a result, slipped up on some of the
    words during the presentation. Nothing bad, but it did give the impression he was a bit tired (but the room seemed to be quite supportive during the presentation).

5 - After talking to me, Ziggy proceeded to meet+greet a large number of attendees (and the suits) in a very friendly manner. They seemed very happy....strangely so to be honest.

6 - The presentation went OK, Ziggy as we know isn't the best presenter and as I mentioned, he seemed a bit unwell which didn't help. To be honest though I think the presentation was more of an excuse to meet the others in the room. There were a few things mentioned though that are new / or clarifying points.

7 - Presentation points:
    - Pushed the battery tech pretty hard in the first part, room seemed to be attentive towards this.
    - Clarified that patent #1 is the synthesis of graphene, and the associated batteries
    - Clarified that patent #2 is the application of a graphene composite for solar applications, with efficiency around 50%-70%
    - Clarified that patent #3 is the aluminum graphene-iron ultra-fast charging battery
    - Since releasing the battery announcement, LWP have received 3 JV offers, and LWP are expecting this to increase. I couldn't get to Ziggy afterwards (because he left) to ask if they were looking at accepting a JV.
    - They are expecting competition for the 5 battery prototypes to be intense from the 22 manufactures around the world.

- Second part was on proppants, of which only half the room knew what it was.
    - Made it clear that the LSP was their proppant which would compete with mined frac sands on price, yet produce a much better result (i.e stronger, need less, lighter, etc).
    - Made the claim that their LSP will be the dominant proppant going forward
    - Mentioned that they are heavily pursuing the Indian JV, and hinted (officially) that this was something that might happen sooner rather then later, and it may be bigger then before.
    - Mentioned that no one is going to build a new proppant plant - but many were looking to retrofit existing plants and this was LWP's target market at the moment.

- Concluded that the DD around the battery tech was completed by person(s) who had experience in researching JVs of up to $120M in value, and that initially they were skeptical but finished by saying the LWP board should invest.
    - Also mentioned that all the directors did their own DD, and that Mr. Henson (who has 5 years as Director of emerging technologies for Siemens) had a lot of prior experience in the graphene field and was also initially skeptical but endorsed the play.
    - Ziggy said that this has the potential to make LWP a $1B company.

9 - Q&A

1st questioner's questions revealed that:
    - The R&D for the battery tech was completed, there is a prototype but its currently disassembled but it is being reassembled. LWP will be providing weekly / fortnightly updates from their person overseeing the project, starting in about 4-6 weeks.

2nd questioner:
    - Was hard to hear this one but effectively I think was asking for more information on the battery technology, and Ziggy said he has released all he can to the ASX.

3rd Questioner:
    - Was also hard to hear, but asked about the batteries; Confirmed that the development costs for patent #1 is $1.6M to $3M, and the two battery techs are rechargeable. Both battery tech can be used in cars, but 2nd one also for home storage.

4th questioner:
    - Clarified that the proppant story is #1 for LWP, with their success required first in this area. Ziggy very confident about this.
    - Also clarified that even though proppant suppliers have large inventories at the moment (of proppants hanging around), they can't sell these. So they need something else (frac sands or LWPs LSP).

Key take outs for me:

- Hallmark were present, Ziggy working with them on the JV this week and perhaps expanding it a bit!
    - Battery tech scientists say 4 months for working prototype, LWP say 8 months (being conservative)
    - Entire LWP management team working insane hours, due to massive interest around the battery tech (3 JVs knocked back so far), and LSP deals coming closer.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.