Hi EveryoneJust wanted to post a reminder of the upcoming HC...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hi Everyone

Just wanted to post a reminder of the upcoming HC meet in Melbourne in mid/late June.

Possible dates are Friday/Saturday 19th/20th or 26th/27th June. Numbers for each weekend are almost dead even so no final date yet.

So far 35 people have indicated confirmed or tentative interest in attending either by posting a response here or emailing me. Quite a few of the Brissy3 crowd are amongst them, including some of HC's top posters, which indicates the value people have obtained out of the previous meets.

The format for the meet isnt fully defined yet, but it will be similar to the Brissy3 event, which included:

- a social meet n greet kick-off session on the Friday evening
    - presentations from some of our experienced posters on various aspects of trading
    - a couple of panel discussions
    - a couple of sponsor presentations (sponsors welcome...)

In addition, being Melbourne in winter, will try to organise an outing to the weekend football match for those interested.

Also a reminder to those guys who posted their interest last week on this thread, I will need an email contact to keep you up to date on event details, so those of you who posted a response, please email me at [email protected]

Anyway, hope to see some more of you sign up and share tradig experiences in Melbourne in June...

Cheers, Sharks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.