melbourne hc meet in june, page-40

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    RightyO folks, I promised to provide an update this weekend re the date of the inaugural Melbourne(1) HC meet in June.

As advised previously, a choice of dates was offered to afford some flexibility in initial planning and attendance, and the final date would be primarily based on the numbers available on each weekend, and potentially also any organisational issues favouring one weekend over the other.

I've had a really good response from people so far - 45 in total, of which 35 are firm commitments and 10 are tentative.

The numbers were pretty close - most indicating both weekends were OK - but the balance favoured the 2nd of the 2 possible weekends nominated, so:

FRIDAY 25TH / SATURDAY 26TH OF JUNE are the dates for the inaugural Melbourne(1) HC meet.

I know from the responses that this means some people who expressed interest wont be able to make it (I missed out on Brissy2 and was spewing so I know how you feel), so to those folks, hopefully there'll be another Melbourne event and we'll see you there.

To those coming, we have identified a probable venue, so as soon as I have confirmation of that I'll provide an update and some details in relation to accomodation options as well for interstaters - probably by the end of this week.

Cheers, Sharks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.