SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Congratulation to SAS for the successful launch, this was now...

1. hkc
    80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Congratulation to SAS for the successful launch, this was now the easy part, the challenges start with the satellites being in the orbit! The launch is for me completed when the system is up and running in a view month, hopefully, from now on.

Is the system working under real conditions not in a laboratory anymore?!? I have so far never seen a complex system which did not have problems which needed to be solved. With the CR SAS should have enough money to overcome those challenges and bugs which needs to be fixed. As the share price increased from 2 cent to current level it is from my point of view for the current status well over priced. The first income is way in the future a lot of issues which might come to be fixed; this will be a long journey.

Nice up ramping happening here in the board but as always the market is showing the truth. I do expect in the next weeks the share price dropping again back below 20 Cent. Still enough time to buy in again at a later stage at more reasonable pricing.

Good look to SAS and the critical next weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.