How many times do you have to be wrong ..until you are just...

1. 3,795 Posts.

How many times do you have to be wrong ..until you are just wrong ? ..Want me start listing some of the " wishes " presented on this property forum , Its really getting beyond a Joke .

I am neither a bull nor a bear , I have stated many times I have been involved in property for many years . My statements have been simple ..dont think you can " time " your entry .

Why are we talking with individuals who dont own a house , or wish to ?? when are these people going to " exclaim " the circumstance has changed and declare their purchase ? If they have no interest in property ..Why do they post ? ..Go and focus on the Asx and make a deposit .

Why is land expensive in a country with vast lands like Australia ? ..please , check where we actually live , and what is INVOLVED in developing land ..hint : check State by State ..

Its all just becoming Crazy , we have had ..property to drop by 40 % ..It went up , and continues to , I had someone mention Metricon homes specifically ..I told all was fine ..a rather aggressive response , saying " should not listen to a poster " ..fair enough ..Once again I was correct . We had areas mentioned , which we were " trying " to discuss , that will out perform ..eg : Dandenong Victoria ..It has ..

These are tiny examples ..if we can just get back to discussing the topic " property " this would be nice , the hijjacking of the forum has sent many away . Its pretty simple IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING / INVESTING / BUILDING / ect ect ect .. go find a good stock , but DO SOMETHING ! ..talk is cheap .

If we can get back to the core , that would be nice ..
    But , dont try and " time " real estate markets in Australia , just be in it ..or OUT of it .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.