PER 0.00% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

melbourne presentation

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Ok i attended the Melbourne presentation today by ANP and once again was impressed with where this company is headed. A decent turn out first heard from Mark Diamond and again as ive said on numerous occasions that he presented well with enthusiasm for the company and its future. I wont go into to much details here as this has been discussed many times before and the main aim of my attendance was to gauge where Dr Cohen fits in here and his take and enthusiasm for ATL1103. Mark did again mention that ANP are still in
    due diligence with the pharma on ATL1103 and that the recent raising and SPP has no reflection on that due diligence being unsuccessful. he stated that the DD will continue and that the board decided raising funds would put it in a stronger position in this DD and with any future compianies that may approach ANP. Also it places ANP in a strong secure financial position going forward till 2014 to both take ATL1103 acromegaly forward as well as for the rest of their drug pipeline to move forward with both afandin and Tianjin. Also again there was alot of excitement about ANP's relationship with Isis and the future that their success will bring to ANP and its 2nd generation drug pipeline which ANP holding a strong position in with 3 drugs derived from the compounds ANP has received from Isis.

Ok moving along to Dr Cohen and the main reason for this presentation and my attendance. Firstly i must say having someone of his quality and enthusiasm for drug development especially in the field of IGF and its importance in disease is a big plus for ANP. He explained the role that ATL1103 will play in both the treatment of acromegaly and the possibilities of its use in cancer and other diseases like diabetic retinopathy and nephropathy. He said ATL1103 could be a serious blockbuster drug and would be a dominant player in the acromegaly market which is a 1.5 billion $$ market. He talked about how IGF levels plays a big part in diseases such as cancer and that this could be seen in a 20 year study done on dwarfism subjects where these subjects had no cancers what so ever or diabetes due to low IGF levels. On the other hand acromegaly sufferers have high levels of IGF. He also stated that even being a taller person gives more chance of cancers due to higher IGF levels. a past study on healthy people over 10 years found that those with higher IGH levels developed more cancer then those with lower IGF levels over that 10 year study. So to summarise ATL1103 can lower IGF levels and the possibilities for the drug a numerous and led Dr Cohen to believe that this will unlock huge value for ANP and its stockholders.

Anyway that is my take on the presentation and i could probably write an essay but i guess all out there can listen on the webcast and make their own minds up. Im convinced ANP is on the way to huge things. Once the SPP and tranche 2 are up we will have news flow and this will head back in the right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4089 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 98557 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.59am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.