GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

melbourne presentation, page-2

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Hi Gooru,

Yes I attended today in Melbourne.. and was pleased that I did. It was run by Anthony Tse and Charles Whitfield who you can tell are people you want running the place moving forward.
    I went away with a much clearer picture of the company as it currently stands. However, some of the items discussed were quite sensitive and am hesitant to disclose on the forum (and I advise other who attend to do the same).
    Specifically some eye openers:
    *The structure of the board after the relisting.
    *The SDV outcome with KORES was discussed at length. They are taking a very sensible approach and will await the outcome (very soon) with interest.
    *The main financial objective now is to satisfy the bond holders. They are confident that the company will be much better placed after the raising. Lets just say that at the very least the minimum amount is pretty certain (personally I will be quite happy if they don't raise the full amount- less dilution).
    *The main company objective is getting Jiangsu producing 17000 t/y asap and minimising operating costs.
    *Selling assets will be optimised and going by what was said a share of SDV as well as James Bay will be the focus.
    *Mount Cattlin...if the AUD falls further they would look to re-opening in the next 12-24 months.

I implore others to get to a presentation. It will certainly be a very differently run company once this has all settled.

MV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.