Melbourne protests against Milo turn violent, page-183

1. 2,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am a university graduate and regret going to university.
    My job today relies on none of the skills. And the whole time I had to toe the lecturers line if I wanted good marks.

There is a reason companies are starting to drop the requirement for a university qualification and moving to testing during the interview.

It is because universities are not educating people. In many cases they leave dumber. Anyone who studies gender studies, arts, social anything, anything studies, music or similar are trained to be left winged idiots.

If they study anything like business, economics, science, languages (not language studies) or IT, then I will look at them seriously for employment.

I dont need a brown nose. This is the major qualification universities teach. I want independent thought combined with a an ability to communicate politely and a willingness to follow directions. University teaches only the ability to follow directions and lessens independent thought.

I would encourage any employer to ask all graduates; "What opinion do you hold that is different from your university?"
    If they cant name something, they are braindead.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.