CF1 0.00% 2.3¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Melbourne Roadshow, page-27

1. 1,105 Posts.
    I added just a few extra points above in this thread, there's not heaps others haven't covered but doing my bit to share some extra info. The reason I asked is simply because as someone who attended I found it very worth while. I'm sure most shareholders who attended feel the same way and since we all own part of the company then why shouldn't we get access to some information from management? Especially since there's been some new developments and direction from the company in relation to the portal. It's good to hear directly from management the reasoning behind this rather than just read speculation and theories from people who want to assume the worst.

In any case it's highly likely flights to Sydney/Melbourne in particular will occur as Patrick or Mark meet with potential clients so why not combine things in this circumstance? Mostly IAM has a very low cash burn compared to other small caps and actually has some revenue coming in too so the little it would cost for this to occur is not a waste in my opinion though to each their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.