CF1 5.00% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

My primary question was answered tonight in regards to the way...

1. 17 Posts.
    My primary question was answered tonight in regards to the way in which material binding agreements were to be announced to the market from here on, specifically MOU2. Although this is a touchy subject the reply from Patrick was around the lines of let the quarterlies do the talking and assume if no announcement is released specifically to the MOU termination then business is as normal.
    That of which makes me proud as a long term holder as the sights aren't set on a SP pump, rather steady exponential growth.

In response to those that talk about the unnecessary cash burn expenses of these presentations, I strongly disagree in seeing the efforts made as being unnecessary as it provides the opportunity for clarity. Clarity for unanswered questions such as the ceased discussions with the prominate financial company, where the issue was cleared as negotiations actually were still on going.

I'd also like to share an important question raised about the acceptance rate of intergers service offered to the 18 practices onboard. That of which how many practices whom have undertaken a pilot program have chosen to uptake the service.
    The answer was 100% acceptance, with not a single rejection.

This is my interpretation of the presentation so DYOR.
    And thank you to the BoD for your genuine compassion, hard work and professionalism. Acting like a blue chip to become a blue chip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $525 25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 688535 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 553868 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.