FBR 4.08% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

Melbourne Roadshow, page-6

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Yes I agree.

A key takeaway from Brisbane that I don't think they expected to address was the intention to sell HX's to themselves to reach the milestone.
    Are we indirectly being asked to fund the construction of these HX's just so that they meet their milestone target?

I'll happily pony up for the construction of several HX's, even if they go to Fastbrick/Brickworks. We need them out in the world doing what they do.

Performance shares from this sale should not be awarded as it's not in the nature intended in the prospectus. Would we accept them selling $10m of Avon or Tuppaware?

When this is addressed today in Melbourne, and we've now handed the baton over to you to make it happen, please make it clear that shareholders will revolt if they continue with that intention.

When they said they will keep raising money for as long as needed to keep moving forward and we quizzed about dilution, Flynn said at the time that dilution hurts the Pivacs the most as they're the biggest holders. What didn't occur to me then but does occur to me now, is that they are happy for the SP to continue to track lower and lower because they are protecting themselves from a takeover with all of these cheap-wins on performance milestones. If they keep giving themselves shares they'll continue to hold the balance of power.

Seems they're happy for it to become Zimbabwe dollars, so long as they're the ones holding 68 trillion zimbabwe dollars
    Last edited by Embercide: 12/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $209.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $745.3K 15.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 757674 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 168880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.