FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

"The most positive thing said in all of this is that the brick...

1. 2,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    "The most positive thing said in all of this is that the brick manufacturers need HX to keep their products relevant so they are not overtaken by 3D slop, awful tilt up or other prefab technologies. This means that the brick manufacturers will not let this fail."

Your quote above Timboc is one of the most pertinent points Mike made yesterday.

In essence, they need us as much as we need them. They already see this as their way ahead as the other technologies are already progressing rapidly.

They had been searching for something, and our technology is their only answer at present.

Mike made the further point that Bricklayers/Artisans are not at risk of losing jobs. They will still be in demand for Face bricks, etc which are the premium products for the clay/cement manufacturers.

In other words, our Robotic technology does the dull, dirty and dangerous work doing the load-bearing walls, allowing a roof to go on earlier,(guess who makes roofing also) thus getting to lock-up stage a lot earlier allowing the builder to get a progress payment much earlier.
    At this point I saw some others nod in agreement, saw that as significant. This probably only applies in Australia though, as other countries would have different financing arrangements. (as I understood it)

I came away feeling this venture is largely de-risked, but the critical time is probably early to mid-2020, will need more cash, hopefully, not from holders.
    As you say Timboc they will not let this fail, but I get the strong sense that Mike and the team are acutely aware of the David and Goliath battle they are in, and so far have managed to maintain a strong negotiating position.
    I think the CAT saga is a good example of that about 14 layers of Lawyers to get through various stages others only wanted to "Make this thing Yella", but FBR was not about to be swamped or swallowed. If they have the knackers to stand up to Cat (Wouldn't let them in the factory), they can hold their own with other Goliaths.
    It is either that or become mendicants for a lesser deal, in which we all would be losers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $110.7K 4.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 7238380 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 692096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.