PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Melbourne RS conference, page-47

1. 1,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    PB Thanks for managing to squeeze in the top of my head and eyes into your photo.
    I'll treasure that.
    As to question time I suggested to JY that a few shareholders were getting a bit angsty about some of our inferior junior Pillaging Peers maybe getting a march on us with their release of Binding agreements and that to date we only have MOU's in place.
    Reading between the lines of JY's answer I believe they are VERY confident and happy to have MOU's in place prior to DFS being completed because at that time they will be coming from a position of strength as to just who they will be signing Binding Agreements with.
    So it may be a very frustrating couple of months for those SH's who are looking for information every day and a share price that is continuously going up.
    From his presentation I sensed a very strong but quiet sense of confidence that in a year's time Pilbara Minerals will be a very different company to what it is now and the leader of Australia's INTERNATIONAL Lithium cohort of exporters.
    Just hang on and be patient just like with TNG & KNL.
    As your Mum told you all, good things come to those who wait.
    You've been told. JUST DO IT!!!
    Cheers
    RJ
    PS Lunch was excellent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.