BMN 4.88% $2.73 bannerman energy ltd

melbourne seminar highlights, page-16

1. 2,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Bannerman is starting to get more momentum now!

With the Marathon suspension from drilling( from Premier Rann) at Mt.Gee last week....the market's radar is running out of future developers..

The latest Research report last week from Haywood in canada explains every aspect very clearly & with plenty of detail.
    A 'must ' for new investors to read ...several times ...

[anything you're not sure about ...just ask on this thread!!]

Everybody (including analysts) looking into the 'Crystal ball" for future prices is great ....however the main thing to realise is that it certainly will be more than today's price.

Maybe just as important for bmn's huge future profits is lowering production costs & increasing mine production capacity...Bannerman have already started lowering costs by the HPGR & acid plant/power proposals.

Plus the mine can easily be increased in size by being built on a modular 'basis'.

Bannerman IMO has the potential to benefit from the whole 3.

The management are experienced 'entrepeneurs'in the mining scene ;

nathon mcmahon , clive jones ,peter batten , plus newbie peter christian will progress the company to be a very profitable business ....Definately another fmg in the making.
    Exciting times ahead & looking forward to the final resource for AA.in the next few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.