CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

I'd love to be there but looking less likely that I'll make it...

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I'd love to be there but looking less likely that I'll make it now. If I don't make it, there are a couple of items that I'd like to be addressed.

1. For me, the primary strategic risk to the success of the company is competition. Now, much of that has already been answered in the Brisbane session, with regard to the pipeline of skilled human resource and set-up time required for a big player to establish a viable alternative, but I guess the posited timeline of 1 year for a new player to get to that stage is still relatively short in terms of the strategic outlook for Intiger. Do the directors have confidence that this (along with the proprietary nature of the KLIP software) is enough of a barrier to dissuade a large entity with deep pockets from attempting to emulate the Intiger model? (N.B. If it's proven out that MOU2 is in fact one of the majors, then this question may well be answered for me!)

2. I mentioned in a previous post that ASIC had spoken recently of their support for advances being made in digital advice. Have the directors spoken directly with the regulator with regard to their service offering, both to ensure that any regulatory concerns with regard to the model and KLIP are addressed, and to explore ASIC's thoughts on how they see the industry best benefiting from digital platforms?

Thanks to anyone who's willing to raise these points directly tomorrow.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.