CF1 0.00% 1.8¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Melbourne Seminar, page-43

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Pinkie. Attended Melbourne presso also today and have an audio file covering aspects about capital raising comments from PC and MF. Sound quality not so good, so I'll re-listen over the weekend and try to extract key points in relation to this.

MF also went into some detail about why the Philippines was selected over other locations, the PESA accreditation and how uniquely this positions the company ahead of (potential) competitors, plus some insights into FP now, the need for new technology, how the US and other jurisdictions are desperate for new solutions to reduce their operational and compliance costs and even how this issue (and FinTech) has been raised during this current US election process.

Again will dot point for easier reading for all here and then post.

Pretty informal meeting really - about 20. Got the sense that so many questions have been previously asked via the other pressos and on HC that there were only a few more things to ask - so not a lot of questions resulted.

Interestingly, PC complimented the questioning, research and analysis skills of so many on HC which he found both refreshing and impressive.

And what energy both he and MF have for Intiger, and their commitment to making it work. Both seemed very relaxed that M1 - M4 will all be met in time, and possibly from the Sentry agreement alone (should they succeed beyond the pilot phase which as we know is where the exclusivity is limited at this time).

By the way, I felt this arrangement made a lot of sense in that the Sentry agreement allows them to fully "field test" their systems and the technology with a larger group, whilst gaining increasing market acknowledgment and recognition of what they have to offer the industry. But also unburdened by exclusivity beyond this, so both parties have equal motivation to really make it succeed.

All in all, a great way to finish the week and will work hard on my next post. Cheers to all. BC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $947 52.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345696 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 28011 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.