SGQ 3.23% 3.0¢ st george mining limited

Melbourne SGQ meeting in June

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Greetings team
    As mentioned in the other thread I have been in contact with John Prineas regarding when they may be able to come to Melbourne to meet with shareholders and it appears that the week beginning 21 June is the most likely.

John and one of the geologists (either Tim Hronsky or Matthew McCarthy) will be attending.

John has said that after Wednesday next week they will have a much better idea of the dates that would suit them best.

I would like to gauge numbers interested in meeting them
    Could fellow posters provide feedback whether they are interested in attending (knowing the final date is not yet fixed) so we can get an idea of what size/style of venue will be required

If anyone cannot attend but has questions they would like asked please post these as well (disclaimer - you are not allowed to ask when the next announcement is coming out)

If anyone else has any ideas that are of benefit to all please also let us know

When I went to the Resources conference in Sydney I got enormous benefit from meeting them and talking through many things with them so I do encourage everyone who can make it to attend.

I hope a lot of people can attend and I look forward to meeting anyone that is interested in doing so

Cheers
    Interested Onlooker

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $29.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $45.50K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 35158 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.