PYC 8.00% 11.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

melbourne shareholder briefing, page-13

1. 35,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    I still have to agree with Danny3 that their claim of 100x current value is somewhat ludicrous & unprofessioanl unless of course it was just a bit of a tounge in cheek comment to a room full of shareholders. Of course it is what we would all like to see as an ideal outcome but really put 100x into perspective. The company has been scaled against other drug discovery companies world wide numerous times in past presentations where without doubt PYC is the poor cousin in comparison but when you look at each of the peers Morphosys, Evolva, Evotec, Galapagus etc etc that each have multiple partnerships with big pharma, long pipelines out of the lab & now in clinical trials, revenues between $50-$100m pa not one of these companies has a market value equivalent to 100x PYC's current value.

Of course PYC looks convincingly cheap with current MC of $17M but implying it's heading to $1.7B at this point ? Not so sure, but with solid progress & breaking out a blockbuster candidate that big pharma simply can't do without of couse it's possible but implying that right now ?

Still undeniably very cheap & potential for large returns over time but i relly can't grasp where they would come out with that kind of figure to deliver to shareholders when everything is still in the lab revenues ~$5M & yet to reach the first significant milestone for any one of the 4 current partnerships.

Patenitly waiting :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $536.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.3¢ 12.3¢ 11.5¢ $180.5K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 810613 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 175107 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.