PYC 8.00% 11.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

melbourne shareholder briefing, page-14

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G,day to all. I was also at the S/H pesentation last night and yes Nick did metion 100x but i am pretty sure it was in the context of compareing one against the other.Dont get hung up on the 100x. I spent a bit of time with Paul very easy to talk to and obiviously very intellagent and a genuine bloke. He showed me the meetings they had that day with existing investers and potetuals. They where also heading straight to Sydney for another round of meetings the next day.They did say that all the existing parterships they have are progressing towards second stage and also as Kar18na mentiond how hard Roach are to deal with.Also from where we sit it dosnt look like much is happening i tell you these guys are going flat out with reai belive in what they are doing. There is just so much going on.I have a fairly big holding in this(Well for me anway) and i came away feeling pretty good.I think whats coming up soon will be huge and who knows 100x maybe possible in time. Happy to hold on for the ride. Good Luck RC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $536.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.3¢ 12.3¢ 11.5¢ $180.5K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 810613 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 175107 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.