CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

Melbourne today., page-12

1. 9,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 803

I've done research on medical stuff with the gates one before and you have to be very careful as they like new fresh idea at a early stage and they control rights and limit future upside potential IMO. Very strict criteria and clauses that make it very hard for a listed company. Just depends on what conditions grants have as most are not as free of strings like the Aussie govt ones. They all look great until you read the nitty gritty detail IMO

Mega even if the initial foundation was overspecified the additional extra short tether etc etc would probably make it uneconomic ( as if CWE care) and would only be a small step up from a float test in the pen. These things are huge , unweildy with massive forces once tethered so you only want to mess with them once IMO.

I think that they would possibly install it without the shore based electrical infrastructure initially and use a onboard or floating barge, support vessel for loadbank to prove it up and conform the model of they wanted to save a bit and lower risk or delay expenditure ? Depends on Guess it all depends on what the hurdles for R@D and grant money are and we are not privy to them and they seem to drive the business decisions however with a commercial product supposedly being installed that gradually changes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.