CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

Melbourne today., page-6

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    Chimpbpoy, You are correct my second post was incorrect. There will be only 2 buoys at Garden Island
    for CETO 6 as there is no need to test an array as it has been already proven.

MF, Have not ruled out CETO 5 foundations for connection and disconnection, if used for staff training purposes only they may attract a tax break, 5% of wages had to be spent on staff training, that is if has not been cut. IMO

The R&D tax is to come as per last announcement. They were submitting an application. MO said that being a public company you have to be prudent on reporting tax matters.

Jukes, good to hear from you again. The university study for foundations was over a four year period from memory. Far to early to draw any conclusions on design yet, I would think.

One interesting comment was Australia has good wave resource south of Exmouth WA all the way round to Sydney. This is the first mention of I have heard mention of Sydney.
    He was responding to a question from someone that did not understand the difference between wave and tide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.