reLindt chocolate ...my favourite. I eat it sparingly, but...

1. 29,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re

Lindt chocolate ...my favourite. I eat it sparingly, but often.

lol lol watso just posted on the matter .. at the price that watso paid - there would be no need to eat it sparingly ..

mmm watso just remembered - but watso stocked up on "arnott'sJATZoriginal" crackers @99c each... at that price, watso does not use them sparingly .. great with cheese or a dip ..

lol lol watso - on his pushie - always bargain hunting .. plenty of cycling and plenty of exercise ..

mmm watso just remembered .. but the local op shop must have received a whole lot of old stock from specsavers .. lol lol watso did an opticians course in a very short time frame .. and tested out several glasses - and selected a few .. would you believe it but ALEX PERRY frames @ $199 each... mmm but the watso approved price was $3 .. for what it is worth, but watso had never heard of ALEX PERRY previously

this is one pair that watso bought

https://www.specsavers.ca/glasses/ap-men-09?sku=30398726

Dark tortoiseshell Alex Perry glasses with simple rectangular frames and glossy black temple details. The chunky black design is flecked with fiery amber tones, adding richness, and is finished with subtle branding. Darkly sophisticated, these glasses lend a vintage vibe to your look.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.