GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

melewar out, page-36

1. 5,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1042
    This is an asx 200 company. Drbaer's drivel will have no affect on the shareprice what so ever. He has provided no fundamental analysis of why his 70c target will be reached, simply a technical view point/broader market conditions.... Just ignore it, and trade on your terms, not HC...On a fundamental basis GBG is cheap, however Melewar has sold out which caused the recent downward trend. Remember someone bought 20,000,000 GBG at 0.96, and we completed a recent major institutional placement at 0.93... Investors see value.

This is not a hype type stock filled with 100s of uninformed HC hopeful mums/dads quoting rediculous fanatasy share price targets. HC has no influence on GBG's shareprice. I would name a few stocks that HC has a significant influence on, however i'd rather not given certain legal issues that eventuated.

I'm happy to admit I am down on GBG, with an average price of around $1.03. But I am comfortable with my unrealised losses and know GBG will surpass $1.00 again for the 100th time :P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.