MLM 0.00% 2.0¢ metallica minerals limited

Melior starts Production on schedule!!, page-5

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hi  Hilly

Good  post  and  I  understand  your  logic  but  do  we  really  want  to  roll  the  dice  and  take  on  this  risk  for  a  "potential"  best  case  scenario  33%  increase  in  EPS  based  on  NPV  forecasts ?

Have  a  look  at  this  graph  from  MLM's  presentation. Yes  the  "experts"  appear  to  be  forecasting  a  positive  price  outlook, but........reality  is  that  for  about  2/3rds  of  the  time  period  of  this  graph  the  price  achieved  was  less  than  Melior's  forecast  cost  to  produce. ie  a  66%  chance  of  going  broke.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1352/1352351-303afe9771fc97b0ef84b06b7339a32d.jpg

In  regards  to  the  preface  that  "you have to use the PFS financials as gospel, because they have been put together by trained professionals"  well  that's  your  call  however  I  tend  to  question  any  Report  that  is  paid  for  by  a  proponent, whether  analysts, engineers, geo's  etc  etc. They  are  a  good  reference  point  but  as  far  as  being  gospel, I  don't  think  so. Do  you  think  the  "experts"  got  it  right  the  last  few  times  this  Project  failed ?

I  think  the  Monto  Minerals  shareholders  that  lost  the  lot  on  this  Project  not  so  long  ago  would  be  screaming  "Don't  do  it"..............................and  I'm  hearing  them  loud  and  clear.

Cheers - Surfydad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $10.08K 501.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42857 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 994582 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.