melt down in us housing back to 2000 level, page-7

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Interesting . I have Not read this " property always goes up thing " ..sorry you used the word Brigade , better still . Just not sure who they are .

Would be a more interesting comparison with regard to US property , to have a little more detail with regard to " general " locations and the affect State by State , percentage increases or decreases State by State .

Now Im well aware , there are many of you out there who have been to the wonderful USA on many many occassions more than I have . I suggest a little more detail , rather than reading media reports .. Some of you I know , are right up with what Im saying .If you really think there is a blanket decrease , I suggest you take a trip .

Its like selecting the Democrat / Rebpublican candidate .

A big and diverse job ! After you have worked though the State by State results , compare your research back to our State _ Australia ..And Work back State by State from there , this might give you ..A more realistic view . Before getting too excited think it though ..Just a little .

ps : I never say property always goes up ..I do say , Dont try and time entries and exits . This is all Im saying .No further comment to contribute ..USA is a rather big place .Good luck !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.