NAB 1.50% $36.48 national australia bank limited

Meltdown followed by Stampede ?, page-182

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I agree but this is a completely different game at play. We don't know, governemtns don't know, banks sure don't know what our economy will look like in 6 months to 12 months. Assessing bank fundamentals are meaningless because the decline in SP is not due to economic factors but the interaction between governments, her people, society and virus and fear we generate for each other. Virus is novel and we are learning as we go. Virus can always mutate for worse. It's so hard to know what the best case scenario is and what the worse case scenario is. I am a sole trader. My income has instantly been reduced by about 70% and without some form of help from banks etc, my immediate future is not very promising. But so many more people don't even have a job now or has business to earn money from. Bank is as big as customers, big and small, throwing money around them or at them. My sentiment is a definite buy as there is one truth to all this turmoil and that is virus has never wiped us off in billions of years and our society and medicine are far more advanced now than during times of cholera/spanish flu etc. The only challenge is to make an educated guess at how low it can fall. Can we imagine NAB at sub $10?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$36.48
Change
0.540(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $112.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$36.33 $36.59 $36.26 $194.8M 5.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $36.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$36.48 5082 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.