EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Meluka needs retail group in Australia

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Management needs to get a revenue from a retail group in Australia, as of yet there are non! And that's a serious issue for the Directors to fix! As long as Meluka products are missing in major retail outlet! Every chemist non Australia has Manuka Based produce and nothing from Meluka! Lots of money spent in marketing online! Maybe one major retailing group or two with Meluka Honey based produce, a lot of shoppers don't like using internet and many older Australians don't have internet access! We need to see Meluka Branded
    products in a major retail group so people know that this retailer always have Meluka I every store! And why can't Meluka get an approval to sell its raw honey produce in Western Australia and what is the board doing to fix this? As a shareholder I think the board needs to address this sooner then later! There's no excuse for not having Meluka Honey in at least one major retail group by now in Australia, Meluka is produced here but not easy to find in retail stores, and that is absolutely ridicules!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.