Who said drinking in a bar is illegal? What I indicated/stated...

1. 10,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81

Who said drinking in a bar is illegal? What I indicated/stated was that it's illegal throughout the world to pay third parties to traffic men/women/ladyboys, that's what I spoke to. Never said having a drink is illegal so get that clear ok.

However, those who go to these places and think that the normal rules/laws don't apply because the Country is impoverished need to be taught a lesson. Also, just because you have a prostitute closeted in your hotel room (as you suggested) doesn't protect you from the law either. Too many farangs go to these places, insult the 'locals' and think they can get away with behaviours that they would be ashamed to share with their family/friends back here. I am not applying these behaviours to our MP because he clearly states he has done nothing wrong and should be given the opportunity to answer these terrible allegations. Hiding behind the FOI is not a good look.

But if he were found to have engaged in such activities as described, and I believe this warrants further investigations, then he has tarnished the reputation of our Country and our Parliament and our Law Enforcement agencies. Further, he may also find himself blacklisted in the Philippines which would be terrible for our Country given that we are endeavouring to assist the Philippines militarily and economically.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.