Well let's be clear this is what I was replying to "Bars lining...

1. 46,441 Posts.
    Well let's be clear this is what I was replying to

"Bars lining Field's Avenue in Angeles such as Ponytails can be raided by law enforcement at any time. Whilst rare, it does happen usually because the Bar owners have neglected to pay the obligatory bribes to local officials. When raided, the girls and customers are arrested and can end up in some deep trouble unless able to pay their way out of the dilema. Best not be there if you value your freedom and don't want a criminal conviction."

If I'm sitting in said bar having a drink and it's raided what's the problem? That's why I said what I said.

If I'm out the back with my trousers down maybe it's a problem? I don't know the local laws erll in Philippines sounds like you know them much more. Golden rule anywhere in the world for anyone having sex with a casual partner is;

1. check and verify they're legal age
    2. it has to be consensual. they can't be drunk, drugged, or forced to do anything against their will.
    3. wear protection

What exactly us your beef with George spending so much time overseas?

Do you think he's actually doing something illegal or you just unhappy he's out if the country so much, or do you simply not approve of what he's doing?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.