NXS 5.00% 21.0¢ next science limited

Sorry about being late in replying, but I have been very busy...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Sorry about being late in replying, but I have been very busy and I have too many things on my plate lately.

I will go along with whatever you will decide, but I wouldn't wait too long before going down the Sect.249D if we are to choose that way.

Reasons being that, the time is fast approaching in what they have planned to put in front of us, (I.e. the SoA), and where they can plan to counteract what we will be doing.

Time is of extreme essence and importance in these situation and, IMO, the sooner the better. After all they would know already that, this is an option available to us, and they will have taken certain steps to make it impossible for us to achieve what we plan to do.

By the way, did you or anyone else noticed the capping of our shares in the ""BUY and SELL"" side of the market.??
    That goes to tell you that the Funeral Directors the likes of some big Financial Institutions (I.e NAB, DEUTSCHE BANK, or other similar ones), are hard at work doing what they are always doing best. Stop the share price to raise and to stop anyone wanting to accumulate, unless they are willing to pay more than the offer price on the table.

Disgusting it is, but all legal in the eyes of our Regulators.

Finally, and just for the record, the usual phoning around of shareholders will take place in the very near future. That usually happens every time a SoA in put on the table in order to gauge the feelings of the retail investors, and then plan what they can do next.

I was expecting one, and bingo, I got mine last night.

Foolish of me though as I am disgusted with what they are planning to do, I told the girl in no uncertain terms what I was going to do while telling her that I was totally disgusted with the well under priced offer and that IMO it is at least 5 or 10 times smaller than what it should have been.

Now, what I suggest to all and sundries, is that when they will receive that call, they refrain to tell them that you are going to vote against it. As a matter of facts, tell them the opposite. IMO in doing so, they will think that they will be fully supported in their recommendation and then they will get a rude shock when the votes will be counted.

Thanks for your time, but I really have to go now.

Good luck to all, and cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.