WCN 0.00% 1.7¢ white cliff minerals limited

Members Resolution - Reduction of Directors Salaries

1. ssw
    563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Following on from yesterdays confirmation from the mgmt. team that it has no plan to  hold itself accountable for the current dire situation it has placed the company and its shareholders investments in , I am sure  there is large support for a reduction of directors salaries (the % of reduction we would need to agree on). My current understanding is that this can be done by shareholders of 5% of issued capital or support of 100 shareholders.To date, 5 shareholders have reached out to me. This is a good start but obviously the more people that are on board the better chance we have of getting any resolution passed.

@supergold @Flying Roo @fugerson @so_acs845 @punter45 @Ez1 @MaxA @mbomb @tangs @Yoda @Enslavement @JTorres @freakedout @gary123 @glory @Horsfield @meisake365 @MindOverBody @Ballsup @bthreat @jzed @so_acs845  and other shareholders

I am not clear on the notice period (please advise, if you are aware) that must be given prior to  the meeting but I am sure we need to act quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $220.8K 12.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3632514 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1652539 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.