AGU 0.00% 1.4¢ aurium resources limited

members statement, page-4

1. 1,263 Posts.
    To relinquish them for nothing however would be questionable indeed. There would certainly be companies who would be interested in a JV on these tenements. I have always stated my disgust at the deals done primarily because of the cost to shareholders and not necessarily because they are dud. They could stumble onto something just like GPN did their Iron Ore. I could image a scenario whereby they retain 15-20% free carried on most of them and that = ZERO COST and some exposure to any upside. However, I am yet to see any of my hopes for the trillogy come to fruition....now would be as good a time as any to start.

Don't forget Uranium hasn't lost it's flavour.

....and since they are looking to rationalise their tenement positions AMITAN certainly comes to mind. AGU could retain their current holding and JV the outstanding portion with who ever wants to deal with them. This is favourable for the Amitan shareholders too who, with AGU's rationalisation program, would probably be left out in the cold....and rightly so... to conform with the said rationalisation.

There are many possible scenarios whereby this can be a positive for the company. Fingers crossed....for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.