FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

memo for auscan, page-4

1. 22,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2188
    Well done funtimes. Great to see someone get off their bum and do something positive instead of just writing posts.
    Shareholders are entitled to ring their comapnay at any time and ask these questions. You mightn't get any satisfaction, but, it at least keeps the staff on their toes knowing that they have people looking over their shoulder. Too many companies treat the company as if it is their own property and hide behind those often repeated words "can't divulge any sensitive information."
    What a gutless cop out.

For mine, I repeat, that numbers don't lie. Volumes up or down should be followed very closely. Today we had the best volume in the last 90 minutes. Most of it was on the up. The last 10 minutes after hours we saw 500,000 go to one buyer on the rise at .058. 500,000 after 4.00 on the rise!!!!
    They're the stats that I look at. If it was the opposite and that 500,000 sold down to .057 I would be very nervous about tomorrow.
    Instead, we close on high volume on the rise. Our and all other markets, are jumping today and the Dow Futures are showing a 2% rise!!! Don't know how long that will last until someone thinks of another reason to drop 10% to satisfy the fund managers.
    Those numbers are irresistible from my experience, so, there is no way I would be even thinking about selling FAR for at least the next few days and holding at worst. But, if you have any trust in this stock, boy, below .006 is an amazing entry mid term.
    But, evryone has their own risk profile and being a speccy stock the risks are high. So, make your own judgement.
    And for those cynics out there, I don't need to pump or ramp. They owe me nothing. Been in them for years and am a mile in front. Just enjoying the ride and all of your posts. Fascinating. Can't wait to see what happens to this forum when they announce what we are all waiting for!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.