CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

memo to john heugh from shareholders

1. 8,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Dear John, (And the directors )

My wife and I have great faith in your dream, to the extent that we have in excess of 1 million CTP shares invested.

I am of the belief that CTP will one day become a major force in the Energy sector and that your opinion that the share price of between $10, and $20 will be realised.

When this will happen I am unable to say with certainty. Hopefully it will be within the next 2-3 years.

At my time of life, I have seen companies come and companies go. Most companies go because of "wrong place , wrong time", "insufficient capital", "failing to properly plan" and or "just plain bad luck".

No one expects you (and CTP) to get a winner on each hole that you drill, for that is not the nature of the business that we (note we) are in.

But John, I really don't expect to receive a document that has already been sent to me previously, without any rhyme nor reason, while we wait patiently for current news as to Hole Number 3.

The information as to the Canadian Shale Gas project, whilst it may be of interest to those that read "Calgary Herald March 17, 2009", unless it has some immediate and substantial connection with CTP, then I fail to see the purpose of sending share holders old and foreign news.

To say that share holders gain (or lose)confidence from what the directors do and say is axiomatic, confidence is waning John and we need it to be restored fairly quickly.

Kind regards

Camdenbob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.