MrGordon. You are aware of the small number of Jehovah's...

1. 11,842 Posts.
    MrGordon. You are aware of the small number of Jehovah's Witnesses that make it to heaven. I just had a look on the internet. Estimates are 10 -22 million currently. Jehovah's Witnesses, created in the 1870's, probably another 15-20 million currently in their graves waiting. That means less than 1% of the world's Jehovah Witnesses, will score a slot in heaven. Perhaps you should choose a religion with better odds.
    ------------------
    MrMarcus, the Bible tells us how many from the earth are selected to go to heaven and the role they will play.
    (Revelation 5:9, 10) And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation,  and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”

Just as Jesus was resurrected from earth to life in heaven, others will be too. Jesus said to his faithful apostles: “I am going my way to prepare a place for you. Also, . . . I will come again and will receive you home to myself, so that where I am you also may be.”—John 14:2, 3.
    Jesus(the Lamb) was the first, how many are to follow? We are told:
    (Revelation 14:1) Then I saw, and look! the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who have his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads.

This ''little flock'' (Luke 12:32), are not the only ones that follow Jesus in worship of the Father. Jesus spoke of ''other sheep'' that receive everlasting life on earth as loyal subjects of that Kingdom.
    (John 10:16) “And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those too I must bring in, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.

These ones are a ''great crowd'', that only God can number.

(Revelation 7:9) After this I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands.

These survive Armageddon.
    (Revelation 7:14) So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

That ''they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb'', may begin by attending the Memorial of Christ's death where the importance of what his death will accomplish is explained. These survivers of the ''great tribulation'' that will perhaps number into the millions have the wonderful prospect of everlasting life on an earth transformed into a paradise.

(Psalm 37:10, 11) Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there.  But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

These will be joined by billions that will be restored to life here on earth by means of a resurrection.
    (Acts 24:15) And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

The ''righteous'' will be those that loyally served God whereas the ''unrighteous'' are those that were never given that chance to know him and to love him.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.