I'll break you post down into several replies as you jump into...

1. 22,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'll break you post down into several replies as you jump into many Key points, so here is one Key picture.

Must have been a thing in the air lol, it was only last night, thinking of you (???) and wondering why you could not see some clear and obvious points, like how come?

Things like, Jesus is the express image = of WHAT?

What was one of his key events, doings, he said he had finished his works before the cross.
    John 5:39 - Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
    Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; (Greek, time eternal)

Translation, word of life in the scriptures, In beginning was the Word.........
    1 John 1:1-2 - That which was from the beginning, that which we have heard, that which we have seen with our eyes, that which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
    (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us
    Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things Isa 44:24.

Are you SEEING "THAT" very clear picture? -> In Beginning was the Word -> THAT.......manifested in and Jesus and Expressed OUT of Him, as Bread, Water, Light etc.

The likes of this Titus, God's own purpose, possibly promised to himself, is Logos, Glory, the Word of Life.
    THAT, it is referred to in 1 John 1:1-2, several times and THAT was manifested in the flesh.
    Produced, caused the flesh and the logos, glory, word of light also came in Jesus, the Temple John 1:14, 6:68.

By being given the word of 20 plus years, it gave Jesus life in himself. John 5:26, just as God has 1:4.
    Drink the word of him, rivers of life flow from you, whether their taken, it accepted, is another matter.

John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. John 6:68 word of life.
    Temple - 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

....And God WAS the Word -> Jesus EXPRESSED that, Him out, hence the express image, hence if you have seen, heard me, you have seen heard the Father.
    Gone from the image of God 2nd Adam and progressed to the express, which we try to imitate.

Surely Mr G, that is so, so simple to see.
    The Glory was held by the Father before the world exited with him, Jesus does NOT literally place himself there in John 17:5.
    Jesus now asked the a Father, IN person, being, to now express this glory that God held, to Jesus.
    God seeing things not yet done as though they are etc.
    ---------------

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.