and when we ask “Who is God?” we answer that God is the Father,...

1. 11,858 Posts.
    and when we ask “Who is God?” we answer that God is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
    -----------------
    Gum, that is the answer given by many religions of Christendom, but it is not the answer God gives in the Holy Scriptures.

(Psalm 68:4) Sing to God; sing praises to his name. Sing to the One riding through the desert plains. Jah* is his name! Rejoice before him!
    * ''Jah'' is a shortened form of the name Jehovah.

(Psalm 83:18) May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth. - NWT

Psalm 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth. -- King James

Compare the above Scripture with a revised King James and you will see they have replaced God's name with the title LORD.

That Christendom has joined Judaism in seeking to expunge God's name from the Scriptures exposes them as hypocrites. These apostate religions will be the first to go when Jesus' presence is made manifest.

(2 Thessalonians 2:8) Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence.

That the ''lawless one'' is composed of professed Christians is made clear by this Scripture:
    (Matthew 7:21-23) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’  And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.