As I read the Bible and by what it appears to dictate, God who...

1. 23,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As I read the Bible and by what it appears to dictate, God who is Spirit, is the Holy Spirit and naturally the Father.

So this is what the said Baptism would really be saying -> Baptize in the name of the Father, Son and Father what.png

Houston....................

The other two witness's you might say, Mark and Luke, with their line up on the same topic, zero mention of this said Baptism formula and yet we see several, in the name of Jesus, which we see before his coming -> The Word of God (Called that name).

Through the Son to the Father is in ref to, confessions, One mediator between God and Jesus, the Man Jesus.
    Confessing to some dude in a box, I might as well confess to Jackson (Jack) our cat lol.

Speaking of Jack (Black), he was one of the kittens from the stray.
    Insists on being outside at night, rabbit spotting I think lol.
    The bugger, at around 4am, gets up on the back wall, leaps about 11/2 mts onto the roof, works he way around to the front, to the garage area, slipping and sliding, leaps onto a parapet wall and from there to a 300mm wide window ledge, upstairs = our main bed and meows.
    Like come on guys, I'm home, let me in.
    So, the debate becomes, which sucker is getting up to let him in.
    Hence it becomes a met and greet on the Balcony or at it's door.
    Trouble is, you then work your way down stairs, more often than not, little if any lights on.
    But the bugger, all the way down the stairs, he weaves back and forth, left and right in front of you, wanting smooches'.
    One day, someone is going to go a.. up eek.pngbiggrin.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.