Memorial of Jesus’ Death, page-88

1. 23,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Mr G, it is VITAL that one does not mess with the words and word structure in the opener of John as it would STAND out, be seen.
    John 4:23-24 TRUTH.

Several engineered traps have been set, to send your mind into another direction, the creation of mans, all be it, possibly unintended and known.
    Angel of Light, woven in the opener of John, including 1:14.

In beginning was the Word and the Word was with the God and God was the Word.
    The same (this, it) was in beginning with the God.

The = denoting one or more people or things already mentioned or assumed to be common knowledge, so the first usage it to show you, which God is the Subject, hence, no need to repeat in this verse.

Notice the first trap removed "In "the" beginning".

That is to con the kids into sighting up the Gens beginning = NO, NO, the Beginning here is outside of creation, but creation IN the mind and plans of God, the first being, the Jesus to be, is the beginning of the creation of God Rev 3:14 and in the same context In God, Jesus was the firstborn of creation Col 1:15, NO question about it, as with your logos, your creation begins in you.

Second trap removed -> and the Word was God = Wrong and BIG time and GRABBED You Big time.
    And God was the Word, the Same God spoken of DEFINED earlier, hence now the "the" is not necessary to use.

NOW then 1:2 is a simple and total recap of 1:1, hence the "the" is back in place.
    The aim, message of the first two is to show, What (that) and Who it was and from here on, Word and God are ref as He, Him etc.
    I will show in another post, how you could also rightfully write up John's first 14 verses, which by rights, should open ones eyes.
    However and IMO only, I don't think that will happen yet????????
    Not just you referring to you either.

and the Word was with "the" God -> the - denoting one or more people or things already mentioned or assumed to be common knowledge.

Importance of word order and why;
    In beginning was theWord .........................Word is now the subject and next sections opener.
    and the
    Word was with the God. ..............................."the God" is now the subject, opener.
    And
    God was the Word.

the same was in beginning with the God.

Through Him came into being and without Him came into being not even one thing that has come into being.

In
    Him life was and that life was the light of men.

And the light in the darkness shines, and the darkness is not over came.

Psa 119:105 - Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Are you SEEING the clear and obvious paten Mr G and to the closing subject and HOW that is the beginning of the next.

John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    Meaning -> 12:49 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
    AND -> John 5:26 - For as the Father has life in Himself (1:4) so has he given to the Son to have life in Himself. John 6:63, words of eternal life which are also Spirit and Life John 6:63.
    Jesus is not and was not, Spirit.

That which is born of flesh is flesh, hence speaking the Fathers words.

Further confirmation for the Word matters in also entwined in God's numbers or the significance of their meanings.
    God and or including his creations - No 7.
    3 being perfection, Divine, hence his total value 777.
    Jesus and his names = 8 - 888

8 being new Beginning, look at the 8 Key scale, what it begins in, it ends in, which is the Beginning of the next scale, New beginning.
    End is revealed, shown From the Beginning.
    Same as the Bible, the End is revealed in the Beginning.

Logos = 37, who do we SEE there Mr G,.......................GOD and God, the God, WAS the Word, the Beginning and the End.

and God was the Word, in the image created He, him man - Word, Words.

Where do we, Words go, into the Books, which get opened.

So Mr G, to follow the Word of God is to follow the Lamb wherever He goes.
    A name no man knows?????????????????????????????? Hidden Manna?

Are you coming?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.