SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

All righty George.I think I can remember it was a Sunday morning...

1. 281 Posts.
    All righty George.

I think I can remember it was a Sunday morning when I heard the news, could be wrong on that. But I knew it effected me greatly.

I know I went from being a person that held stock, to an investor in a company.

There was warmth in the coldness, as we unknown to each other, poured out our grief to families we did not know. Our only attachment was a dealing in monies.

I think the shareholders stood tall in those days and George stepped in as a solemn champion at the time. We slowly moved on and George was applauded.

Many shareholders discussed on these very forums the willingness to make the lives of the lost remembered, the ideas of memorials and foundations were raised by many along with many pledges of money....... Go back and read them, they still hold value today.

But this announcement now makes me cringe.

Timing George..... The loss of our anchor along with the crew, while the benefactor licks their lips.

And how much would Howlong donate to the sympathy of their fortune....... from their empty pockets!

I know some will not see this post well. I post little on Sundance these days, but I read the LOT.

Good Luck to everyone and their families.

favco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.