KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Memorial Sloan Results Imminent

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    A presentation of results for their drug Paxalisib, in a few weeks, by Memorial Sloan Kettering - will be a defining moment for the company.

MSK is rated the No1 or 2 cancer hospital in the world.

MSK sort out the drug from Kazia - ran the trial and payed for it. MSK to say the least, these days ......have highly sophisticated technologies to determine if the drug works.

We will find out very soon. Memorial Sloan results in brain breast cancer imminent - not bad, when your market cap is A$70M.

The trial commenced in 2019 - and it is a big trial, for a FDA Phase 1 - 36 Patients

Can't imagine these results will go to the conference and not be positive. Jonathan Yang from Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center - is the principal investor, has only ever presented strong data previously for cancer (radiation ) and drug research. (That is from my research and his research lab)

This is a multi billion dollar field of research - ANY share price resistance upon delivery of positive results will get smashed, I suggest.

MSK in 2020, presented research on use of PI3K drug, in combination, which induced Ferroptosis - maybe talk more tonight on that subject.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2nd Annual Conference on CNS Clinical Trials and Brain Metastases11:00-13:00 Friday, 12 August, 2022MMAP-05: Phase I study of concurrent paxalisib and radiation therapy in patients with solid tumor brain metastases or leptomeningeal metastases harboring PI3K pathway mutations: results from the dose-escalation cohort -- Jonathan Yang, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.

================
    search this for the full FDA clinical trial details

GDC-0084 With Radiation Therapy for People With PIK3CA-Mutated Solid Tumor Brain Metastases or Leptomeningeal Metastases - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.