KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Memorial Sloan Results Imminent, page-47

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    You’ve waited a long time mate and we are now at least 50% through a phase 3 for PwC GBM Agile

it’s a tough game the old biotech sector particularly in this macro climate but we have come from phase1 to half way through phase3

hate to see anyone fall over in the last stretch

I have a feeling the macro environment will be crappy for maybe a year to come - no one really knows and maybe we have bottomed, maybe not.

i think the interest rate hikes have had an effect but will also take a while to really show through - last month 9% inflation Yoy was high and I’m expecting another solid .75% added this next meet to interest rates - if they push by a full point it will be the first time in a very long time but also shows they are serious.

either way markets boomed during a pandemic (likely the stimulus cheques) we are seeing the other side now - but they are jumping in with big rate hikes too so they may level this off a bit in the next 6 months…

suck’s if you are a kid who just bought a home in the last 12 months.

I’d just like our really good news on a Pax GBM FDA approval application coming through ‘after’ we round the top off this inflation cycle…

we have waited years and I’d just like conditions to be showing some positive green shoots rather than potentially good or bad news.

This trial was always about showing the same existing result in larger numbers for FDA approval process.

hopefully this will fall when the worst is noticeably behind us all - we will only ever see and know that once it’s clearly passed… we don’t have that yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.