AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

brotheritIf you knew anything you would've seeked and attained...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    brotherit

If you knew anything you would've seeked and attained an Exit strategy in the Forties or high Thirties but all you do is make the same projections for the future and sadly you haven't to date picked or estimated any of the upward swings.

As a general observation all you do is appear every time the sp suffers weakness and as i have previously noted you repeat the same old cripe.

You don't have what it takes at all and if in fact you do hold stock its people like yourself that the market loves.
    Why? Because smarter traders need to take someones money and you fit all the criteria for that victim.
    And i emphasise if you hold stock because i and many others here remain of the opinion that you just love passing your time on this thread.

So i remind you that you don't have the smarts at all because if you did your Disclosure would be marked "No Position" - Got out when this stock was up....

Of greater significance are the other posters here so i wont continue and place you on ignore so you don't continue to pollute my screen.

Cheers...spikeup

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.