VTI 0.00% 10.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

I queried exactly the same thing direct to VTI recently as to...

1. 1,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    I queried exactly the same thing direct to VTI recently as to why they were not updating the market on bloom European launch activities. I was told:

“I have shared your note with the senior leadership team and they are awaiting further traction with this partner prior to issuing a market update, but rest assured it’s on the horizon for when the time is right.”

I think they have felt a bit burnt by the lack of activity the last couple of years since the original deal. I just put this down to a covid black hole personally.

it’s clear they do intend to release a market update on this at some stage and I can also see it will be much more powerful if accompanied by either a repeat order or the first major opticians chain stocking in one of the countries.

right now whilst it’s all public information the 5-10 people who read my posts on the European launch activities are in a world of having useful information the majority of the market doesn’t. Hopefully that will change shortly

feel free to send them some feedback also. That might help

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.749M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6533 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 1429 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.