AR1 0.00% 16.0¢ austral resources australia ltd

This extension is not good news but was 100% expected. Xmas and...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    This extension is not good news but was 100% expected. Xmas and the big El Niño wet season around the corner. This type of announcement is almost identical to previous owners of Lady Annie, until the “final bell rung.” There is only a certain amount of milkcan come from a cow to make the farmer viable. This cow has in all its life, never delivered enough milk for its farmers viable, “not before” and “never will” unless, Copper gets to $US30k tonne. Unfortunately although, a lot try, you cannot make a silk purse from a sows ear. It’s just a fantasy mine. I put it in the same category as TNC. Both just holes in the ground. Run forest run. As always do your own investigations. This is just my learn-ed, experienced on the job, educational opinion. The internet will tell you it’s history. Both Lady Annie (AR1) and Great Australia mine (TNC)have had more starts than Formula 1. It’s unfortunate that these companies do not get expert advice from experienced players before tearing up shareholders monies. I call these mines, “pretenders” and there are plenty on the ASX, just not this pair. DYOI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.