TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

BS2dog is it your already used grease gun? One thing I want to...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    BS2dog is it your already used grease gun? One thing I want to say and this is very appropriate at this juncture in the TBA story. I very much admire the MD who has worked tireless and probably used up all his friend in capital raising. Under normalcircumstances with Lord Byron’s confidence in the projects, ( allowing him for his nonexperience in this industry ) I admire his tenacity. He has kept us fluid. Anyone with a 1/4 of a brain can see that his management on-site team has sold him a capability statement of their expertise that is way beyond their real capability. In my view, the mine management has put Lord Byron and us shareholders in this precarious position. Lord Byron fell for their BS capability but has now had to wear the brunt of criticism from what will probably be his last-ever opportunity of fielding a dream in this industry. Unfortunately through his ignorance and sometimes arrogance he has written himself out of the mining industry. His failure of relying on fools has come home to bite him in the ar..e. I asked an expert who had been following this saga. He said, “ mate it’s unsaveable”. Lord Byron I believe is a broken man and learned a lot thru this undaunting experience. I’m now in the curry and have been and had a talk to employees at the Central Hotel and work at the GAM process plant and one guy at the Leichardt hotel. Not good. I’ll have my drone up later or in the morning for a closer look.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.