TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Au9999, I know I’mNo genius when it comes to ASX-listed...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Au9999, I know I’mNo genius when it comes to ASX-listed companies, and I know I always ask, “ am I missing something “Well am I? Surely if an ASX company puts out an announcement that says; “ trading halt required, “ pending the release of an announcement regarding a material announcement regarding gold processing and commercial operations” ok that’s the word for word-what it says. An announcement regarding……….. after reading that I don’t think I’m the only mental one. Then instead of an announcement regarding an announcement we get a notice of a general meeting including an option to raise another 10% of the total shares (another 130m) without shareholders' approval. Now 8 days later still no “material announcement” Just suspended from the ASX trading platform. Doesn’t sound promising. AmI missing something? I’m sure T2BD will enlighten us. I’m mentally cooked. I’m down to my last 6 muddies. Sitting in my van on the Townsville esplanade looking at Magnetic island. What a view. I gotta tell ya how I got some diesel for Karumba to Townsville. The next episode is while we are waiting for TBA directors to finish their Xmas/New Years' break. must be worn-out fellas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.