TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

I am sure tomorrow prior to opening there will be plenty of...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I am sure tomorrow prior to opening there will be plenty of photos of the plant up and going at GAM. Only have limited time to get the Golden Mile ore through as the new owners of the plant moving it to another location. Probably the rent we are paying for it, paid for the plant q for them. Whatever, I’m just happy for a long time to see that the ore is getting processed. So apparently been running for 6 days so should be a gold pour Tuesday. I’m hoping for 2,000 ounces. Will get us out of our cash crisis once and for all and we can move on. Next, let’s get Lorena going and start bringing in some Mt Freda ore. At least we know that’s all high grade. Up up and away finally. Go you good thing. We should see a big jump in price tomorrow. I’ll need a defibrillator and go mental if it doesn’t. If this doesn’t make the stock move I guess nothing will. Again though would be good to see some information on grade and tonnes per hour. I think Lord Byron was probably too afraid to stick his neck out. Im not sure he has confidence in what the minisite guys are telling him, so best shut up. Called foot in mouth. I think Oldcars comments probably fit the bill. Anyway, it’s great news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.