TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Oldcar, yr right. He’s an ex-broker and soon an ex MD no matter...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Oldcar, yr right. He’s an ex-broker and soon an ex MD no matter the outcome, I am thinking.I know he’s the smartest dude in the room with a mirror but hasn’t worked out that sharing critical information creates confidence. No one has confidence in this mob. Can’t see this guy or his crew getting another gig in the mining industry. This is definitely his one and only dance show. I only bought TBA shares when Ausbil got involved with Cap raise shares. Obviously no DD on this mob. Maybe Ausbil has to exchange their Clairvoyant for a lie detector. I think TBA turned into an embarrassing situation not only for us small guys but for Ausbil and all the big players who have supported the stock from crashing sub 1c mess.Anyway, I’ll wait till the 6th and join the exodus. I’m mentally fatigued and couldn’t even last until the 7th Jan to get to hell out. I think we have all been played. My new year celebration starts on the 7th when I’m out of this hell co. I haven’t got a joke left in me atm. Putting new tires on atm and deciding whether back to Karumba or not, the weather does not look too good up there atm. 4 muddies to go. Then I’ll decide. I put my wife and brother into TBA as well, both not talking to me, that’s the only positive thing about TBA. ACE when I’m feeling more positive and over 2 days extension announced I’ll tell You the 200 liter diesel story. A big croc was reported near shore on Strand at Townsville this morning, so going for a swim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.